Waterways, in Detail
$2.00 – $600.00
Deadfall Falls, SC
$2.00 – $600.00
Raven Cliff Fall’s Suspension Bridge, SC
$2.00 – $400.00
Journey into the Adventure:
- The Sphinx, a titan of the gorge, draws an undeniable appeal to it that few formations can compare to. This sentient structure looms over the mighty Linville River at a staggering 200+ ft! Often hailed as the tallest free standing rock within the wilderness, the off-trail journey to this iconic and isolated landmark is nothing short of a treacherous scramble across one of the most rugged and unforgiving sections in all of Linville Gorge!
- Who doesn’t love a good a sunset? Luckily for us, the Upstate has several fantastic opportunities to catch it – ranging in a variety of adventures from handicap accessible overlooks to strenuous hikes scrambling over massive boulder fields! Below are five known (and not-so-known) sunset spots in Greenville/Pickens counties, along with some tips on when […]
- Prepare your inner masochist because this creekwhack will have you fighting a grueling 800-ft in elevation gain on near vertical mountainsides while being slammed with waterfall after waterfall – all in only a short 0.8 miles! But don’t worry, it’ll feel like a lot more.
- An ancient creek, dropping close to 800-ft in a short 0.5 miles, all while descending through one of Western North Carolina’s true and oldest slot canyons? Yeah, I’m on board.
- When the mark of your adventure begins at a sign forewarning, “Welcome Ryan and Friends! Enjoy Your Day Through This Pothole Paradise! “, then you know you’re in for a real treat.